Competitor Terms & Conditions
I, the “Competitor”), being of 18+ years of age, enter the Competition being held at the Voodoo Lounge (the “Venue”), located at 174 James Street, Northbridge (upstairs) agreeing to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Competitor agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Competition, judging criteria, performance dates, costumes, props, music content, prohibition against drugs and all other conditions and provisions, and will sign all necessary forms and complete all documentation and agreements required of Competitors performing in the Competition.
- The Competitor agrees to release, waive and hold harmless the Venue, Pure Profit Pty Ltd, Anarchy Entertainment, and their employees or representatives of all claims, losses, damages or expenses which may arise during or in conjunction with participation of the above stated Competition, including any claims for damage caused by negligence of any of them, together with any costs, including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of such a claim, whether valid or not.
- The Venue, Pure Profit Pty Ltd nor Anarchy Entertainment are Employers and the Competitor shall be liable for taxation incurred on any prizes of the Competition and make such deductions, instalments and payments of such taxation, as required by law.
- The Competitor has personal insurances and where the Competitor does not have such insurances, the Competitor will indemnify the Management, Staff and all Personnel employed by the Venue at the Competition, as well as Pure Profit Pty Ltd and Anarchy Entertainment, from all or any claim, loss, damage, or injury, without limitation, that might arise from the conduct of the Competitor or the Competitor’s performance within the Competition, at the Venue or at any time whilst on the premises. The Management nor Pure Profit Pty Ltd and Anarchy Entertainment accept any liability for any injury to the Competitor and the Competitor covenants and agrees that all injuries to the Competitor without limitation is the Competitor’s sole liability.
- The Competitor will waive any claim and indemnify and keep indemnified the Management and Staff at the Venue, as well as Pure Profit Pty Ltd and Anarchy Entertainment, from and against all actions, claims or demands whatsoever, arising from any breach of this Agreement or any wilful or negligent acts or omissions by the Competitor, or any other person associated with the Competitor at the Competition, or infringement of any statute, regulation or by-law, caused by the Competitor in the conduct of the Competition.
- The Competitor will abide by all Conditions of Entry as posted at the door and at the top of the stairs in the Venue, as well as directions and instructions issued by the Venue’s or Anarchy Entertainment’s appointed Authority at the Competition.
- All photographic material and depictions of the Competitor, whether moving or still, whatsoever and howsoever recorded, shall at all times remain the rightful property of Anarchy Entertainment, and the Competitor, by having signed this agreement, acknowledges, and covenants that all or any copyright is hereby assigned to Pure Profit Pty Ltd.