At the Voodoo Lounge we acknowledge and respect the significance of your special night and will seek to make it run as smoothly as possible. We like to do everything with style and would like to have the opportunity to ensure your Bucks Night is an equally stylish affair. And, lets not forget, the most entertaining and fun night out in Perth.
THE RITES OF PASSAGE
Your Buck’s Party is one of the most important rituals you will enact within your life. It ‘marks’ off a line in the subconscious mind, between the years of immaturity and the responsibilities of a mature man. The men who share your Bucks Night will undoubtedly be the same men whose children will go to school, play sport and share social experiences with your children.
It is a time where, although they laugh at the ritual ‘humiliation strip’, the males and the females of both the Groom’s and the Bride’s family become aware that they are ‘putting one thing aside to take up another thing of importance’. In the same way as the engagement ring and the wedding ring symbolize the opening of two worlds to join in completeness as one, the Bucks Night (and Hen’s) is the link, the crossing over, and the marking off point in that rite of passage.
THE RITUAL HUMILIATION BUCK’S STRIP
Here at the Voodoo Lounge we recommend and promote the ‘Ritual Buck’s Humiliation Strip’, whereby 1 or 2 of our beautiful and sensual dancers place the Buck in our specialty, onstage, Bucks Chair, then proceed to enact a full nude striptease performance to tease him and deprive him and which ultimately cumulates in his ritual degradation (perhaps a light whipping), acted out in front of and encouraged on by his cheering mates. This is by far the most popular strip for Bucks (not so much for him as his mates).
One (1) Striptease Artist @ $300 for 10-15 minute Stage Show.
Two (2) Striptease Artists @ $400 for 10-15 minute Stage Show.
NOTE: Stage Shows must be booked in by 11pm (see the girls at Reception).
PERTH’S BEST BUCKS PACKAGES:
$20 per person (no min # of people)
- Free Entry for the Buck.
- $20 Entry for each member of your party.
$50 per person (min 10 people)
- Free Entry for the Buck.
- $10 Tipping Dollars – For each Member of your Party (Including the Buck).
- Complimentary drink on arrival – For each Member of your Party (Including the Buck).
- Priority Entry before 10pm (Skip the Queue).
- 1 hour Table Reservation (Valued at $200). This is a reserved standing table area (a few stools come with table).
Note: If your party stays longer than an hour and there are no further bucks parties booked for that table you may retain it as your own at NO further cost to your group. These tables are located in the General Club Area (not to be confused with the “Bull Pen”).
- If your group has less then 10 People then it is $55 per person.
$1,300 (min 10 people – before 10pm)
- Priority Entry to Club (Skip the Queue).
- Free Entry for the Buck.
- $100 Bar Card (received at time of entry).
- $150 of Tipping Dollars (received at time of entry – up to party to distribute).
- Single Girl Buck Strip on Stage (valued at $300).
- 1 hour in the Bull Pen – This is your home base (valued at $400 per hour).The “Bull Pen” is a sectioned off area and has a Golden Buck’s Throne – so the Buck can view the entire room from this prominent position.
Note: Once your hour is up the Bull Pen will be opened up to the general public – unless you extend it’s exclusivity at a discounted rate of $200 per hour.
- 1 x Gourmet Platter (valued at $120). Delivered to the “Bull Pen” shortly after your arrival. (Don’t be Late).
Note: Cut off time for food delivery is 10pm.
- Waitress Services this Area (on her rotation of the venue).
- Minimum 10 people (up to 25 people) – You may book this area for less than 10 people however the set price applies.
- If your group has more then 25 people – then the Price is $100 for each additional person. (EG: For 27 people = $1500).
- A deposit of $200 must be made 2 weeks prior and will be deducted from the total on the night.
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and MUST be made 14 days PRIOR to your booking date. When you make your booking we reserve space in the room and cannot take further bookings or permit other entry – Cancellations require 10 days notice.
- Standing Table Reservation – $200 Per Hour.
- Food Platters – $120 (feeds 5-10 People and must be pre-ordered).
- Lap Dance Voucher – $100.
- The Bull Pen Area – $400 Per Hour.
BOOKING YOUR BUCKS PARTY
Fill out the booking form details and our Event Hostess will contact you directly to confirm your booking and ensure your night is a success.
If you want to ensure your party arrives together in style then the “LIMOBUS430 Bus Company” plus a number of other Limousine / Party Bus Companies are partnered with us. For further details contact them direct or visit their websites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY:
- If the number of persons in your group falls below, or is more that the number originally booked, price may be subject to adjustment.
- All drink and tipping dollar entitlements will be given to your group upon arrival and your group organiser notified of their distribution, regardless of whether or not all members of your group arrive at the same time.
- Conditions of Entry are posted at the entry to the venue and persons making Bucks Bookings are subject to those conditions in the same manner as any other potential patron.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to the Bull Pen area, or remove the entire party from any area and/or from the venue, if a person or persons in that group appear intoxicated, act in an unruly manner or use inappropriate language.
- The ‘Bull Pen’ Area is reserved for a group from the “Booking Time” not “Arrival Time”. The onus is on your party to be on time.
Bookings deposits are non-refundable: if your party does not show; if your party is denied entry; if your group is asked to leave the venue for breaching these terms and conditions, or any of the Conditions of Entry posted at the door to the venue, or; you change your mind upon arrival, no refund will be given.